REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/IQI-Lansing
Gain new Perspective, Develop useful Skills, Obtain great Tools, Expand your Leadership Network, Create an Action Plan
8:30am Intro to IQI and Conference
9:00am Opening Keynote - Cultivating the New Leadership
9:30am Breakout Sessions
1. Breakthrough without breakdown with Terry Terry - Ambitious goals are not enough. Without the right structures and an aligned team the results are often frustration and failure. Explore the critical components ( Vision, Values, People, Data, Processes ) that will help ensure sustainably and gain traction for your organization.
2. Off to the Milky Way with Frank Murdock- The insightful use of data and the consequences of not understanding variation.
3. Your team isn’t listening with Eric Budd -Transform the impact of the feedback you deliver to raise the level of performance in your organization.
10:30am - Coaching the Coach with Eric Budd and Heidi Nielsen - Knowing about improvement and establishing improvement teams is insufficient. Learn to become a leader of improvement teams through being a leader and acting to produce effective improvements through others.
12:30pm Developing Personas - Using fiction to reveal reality with Frank Murdock - The persona, or descriptive archetype of a customer segment, helps those developing products or services to understand not just the customer needs or wants, but also why they want it – what are their problems, aspirations and beliefs.
1:30 pm Breakout Sessions
1. It’s not about you with Frank Murdock - The voice of the customer is heard from many sources, is often disturbing and too late to make a difference - don’t take it personally. How can we gather useful VoC data and translate it into actionable information that drives your organization forward instead of “driving with the rear view mirror?”
2. What’s your Story with Tom Lietz
3. Survival Is Not Mandatory with Eric Budd - You are not required to change. Your employees and customers may have other ideas. Learn how to attend to and facilitate conversations for change.
2:30pm Wrap-up Presentation
3:30 - 4:30pm Cocktails and networking